Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I would gladly host.

I am always full of ideas. I am constantly brainstorming and bouncing ideas around, If only I could put those ideas to good use.
Many of my friends and family members are pregnant and in that case maybe would consider me as the host of the baby shower.
I have always had a love for little people. Considering that minus a few inches I could therefore myself be a little person. Oh. but a dream.
Well with that in mind I have put together the perfect baby shower.

I have found a great invitation for the occasion.

Seriously I have never seen a better baby shower invitation.

Seeing this invite would make the guests definitely want to drop all plans and make their way to the baby shower. Oh, but thats not all.
Of course food and drinks will be provided along with games and entertainment.

The games would consist of;

What's the Poop?  Different chocolate bars are melted in diapers and everyone has to guess what candy it is. 
Trust me, passing around diapers with melted chocolate is no one's idea of fun.



Baby bottle battle 

Baby bottle battles involved multiple people drinking various liquids from a baby bottle. This is usually done with men or at a couple's shower. While you can use water, juice, or soft drinks, there are rumors that people have tried this one with beer and other alcoholic beverages. (Not recommended for pregnant women.)

As far as the entertainment goes I have come up with the best idea. 
All the guests are gathered around having a jolly Ole time, When all of sudden some awesome music starts playing (Whitesnake-"here I go again") and out comes a little person dressed as a baby who will then pass out all the party favors. 
Fat Mexican Midget, Dressed Like A baby with a pacifer and bottle ,Cigar and Sunbraro
To cute for words. 

Don't forget to make room For some cake. 
[cake.JPG]


Party favors include.
The wicked pacifier
I am love with these pacifiers, so adorable. Also included are cupcakes!!!!

This all included should equal out to be the best Baby Shower Ever. 



1 comment:

  1. I can see you hosting this. Completely your style. Especially the cake.

    ReplyDelete