Monday, April 18, 2011

Memories and regrets.

I know there are people who have lived their lives with no regrets, but I find that hard to believe.
My life has been lived with many regrets. I really do wish I had magical powers so that I could turn back time.
My childhood, really not that great. I spent most of it fighting with my brother. Crying in a dark closet. Plotting and scheming of ways to avenge revenge on one of my family members who did me wrong.

Being Middle Eastern didn't help at all.
Being made fun of for bringing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in pita bread instead white bread for lunch. Also hummus and falafel wasn't a big hit either. So strange that years later hummus is all the rage. They even developed strange ways and crazy combinations of hummus, like black bean hummus and hummus with pesto??

My name didn't help either. Every time roll call came around I would cringe.
The teacher would always be stumped when my name came around. All of sudden there would be a long pause and then I would hear sssshhh. Oh and I knew it was my name they were struggling with . I would always spare them the embarrassment of slaughtering my name, and as soon as I heard ssshhh I would just yell out SHAMIRAN. It did not end there then it would move onto "so how do you pronounce that exactly?"
I would wish for only but a simpler name like Emily or Hanna.

Being hairy and having a unibrow and a big nose was all the rage. Not really.
While all the girls starting shaving their legs and wearing lip gloss my parents of course did not allow me to join in all the reindeer games.
I really need to shave my sasquatch legs and tweeze my Bret and Ernie Unibrow.  Basically when I wore shorts it looked like I was wearing pants. I then decided to take matters into my own hands. My rebellious stage started at a young age.Sadly  it didn't consist of anything exciting like drinking or smoking , just shaving my legs and being able to feel the freedom of being hair free.

This picture basically sums it up.

I have always loved to be sicked and fascinated by disturbing things. In relation to what I wrote about I have a hard time tearing my eyes aways from terrifying sights such as these.

Ads make women feel fat and not attractive. Well these are the kind of ads I want to see. I feel so at home and ease when I see this ad. Keep it up, I say right on.


Okay fist of all her face is not working for, so please at least shave your pits. I mean that is a double negative.

Dubai: Arab ambassador annulled wedding with hairy bride « Islam Watch

If you motor boat those puppies you would most likely end up with a hairball. Yikes.

For crying out loud. Nobody likes you, god damn unibrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment