Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mean mean laughing machine

I know laughing at peoples misfortunes might be evil yet it brings me such delightful entertainment. I am not completely a jerk off, some of this has actually happened to me.
I enjoy seeing people fall down. When someone splits their pants. When someone gets slapped what makes it even better is when you can see the lingering red hand print on the face. When a skirt or dress gets accidentally tucked into someones underwear. when someone steps in poo.


I love her facial expression. Oh dang she didn't see the step.


ha ha ha I love this one. Look at the girls facial expression and the fancy leg work going on.


I really enjoy the weird shaped falls so amazing.


ha ha ha ha love the helicopter legs.



Free ass shot. Basically this has happened to me before. not fun.


This is really tangled in the undies.

ha ha ha so cute though.


Whups.


I really love the intensity in the little guys face. You go girl.


ha ha ha I wish I was there for this one.


That looks like diarrhea kind. eeewwww



The days were old, the nights were blue,
And through the alleys the shit wagons flew.
A bump was hit, a cry was heard,
A man was killed by a flying turd!

1 comment:

  1. Haha funny stuff.

    Might jack a couple of those photos for my blog www.DanielDickey.com

    ReplyDelete