Monday, May 23, 2011

Leotards for the retards

I hate Leotards. they are so ugly and I think anyone wearing them looks so stupid. Leotards are for gymnist and thats about it. Basically a leotard is an adult onesie. 


Retard in a leotard;
When a group of people get a mentally retarded person drunk and dress he/she up in a leotard for the amusement of those watching.


I think Beyonce is a total dumb-ass. Nice stupid position she is in. I want to kick her ass. 


What the hell is this. Ummm what is up with her grandpa trouser sock.   
 Madonna is a old hag and she She needs to get lost already.



Why would anyone want to wear a glittered up adult onesie unless you really are a retard. The worse is having to see the crotch part, I want to throw up on it. 



Only babies should wear a onesie.













1 comment:

  1. I would agree with you. My daughter has recently taken an interest in gymnastics so I had to purchase her a leotard, but I would never consider wearing one myself.

    ReplyDelete