Monday, May 16, 2011

The love of hate Pt. 1

I am and always will be a true pessimist. I have embraced this trait for so long now I think it makes me who I am . 
pessimist

1. A tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view.

2. The doctrine or belief that this is the worst of all possible worlds and that all things ultimately tend toward evil.

3. The doctrine or belief that the evil in the world outweighs the good.


I have always hated People, Places and Things.  I  have a negative creep attitude and I can be a asshole most of the time but I find comfort in keeping myself entertained at the expense of others. 

I would like to start with Fashion. I have so many asshole opinions about fashion I can barley contain myself.  Let us begin, Shall we. 

I hate Sneaker heels, This shoe needs to get an identity. You are either a heel or a sneaker. 
I do not understand why anyone would put this ugliness on their feet. 
I hate camouflage and if you are not in the Army then you should not wear it. I want to take a Shit in this shoe. 
The Stones Shoe in Camo - Women's Shoes By Ash Shoes

I hate Harem/Mc hammer pants. Why the hell would anyone wear this. 
Again if you are not a Genie or you're name is not Aladdin then do not wear these pants. 
Perhaps you are constantly taking shits in your pants, well then in that case you can disguise the giant crap lump by wearing these pants. 

Tanning is so gross.  What is wrong with natural skin color?  I am pale and I love it. 
I have no clue why someone would want to look like a umpa lumpa. and then in the future look like a nasty old leather bag.  How can you not know that you look like a orange clown.
eeww that is so sick. That kid probably wants to barf on her skin. She looks like a charbarbequed hot dog. 








No comments:

Post a Comment