Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Age

I have been wearing long skirts lately and this has caused me to remember how beautiful Karma can be.

In High School I dressed differently than most kids. Being from a small town I was considered a weirdo. My small town only had one high school and that consisted of Hicks, Jock, Cheerleaders, foreigners and then the punk skater kids which I guess I feel into that category. I hated High school I loathed being there and most of all I hate people, also I hated my small town.  Everyday I would dream of running away to a far away magical place  where no people existed only mythical animals and midgets and dwarfs.
fairy fairies faeries fae forest trees Fairy of th eMystic Forest
©Judy MastrangeloFairy of the Mystic Forest©

One of my good friends lived walking distance from my house. Whenever I would walk anywhere it seemed like it was a crime. Everyone drives around and if you walk they stare at you like they have never seen a person taking a stroll before, well it didn't help that I had pink hair and a long skirt on. Maybe long skirts define someone as being a new age whore. Strange because I was not in the least bit wearing whorish attire. This is similar to what I was wearing.

She looks like a Whore!!!

 On a stroll to my friends house I turned onto the street where she lived and I hear a lady scream from her window "YOU FUCKING NEW AGE WHORE" I stopped to look around and I realized that this was coming from the corner house across the street.  This is a perfect example of why I hate people. First off what is a new age whore?  And what about New Age makes it whorish?  I was pissed and wished that I could  have kicked this lady's ass.

I had told my friend what happened and she told me that the same lady has yelled stuff at her before.
I dwelled on this for awhile and I was hoping that one day I could encounter this loser bitch, but that never happened. Something more like Karma happened and I was happy for the route karma took.
A few months later that crazy lady's house burned down. It was so strange and weird that after thinking and dwelling on evil things happening to this lady karma works it's magic.
I kinda felt like Carrie and I loved it.

 Maybe I really did have New Age powers

Todays lesson to be learned.  Don't be an asshole or karma will get you

No comments:

Post a Comment