Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Special kind of stupid



I hate metro-sexual men. I see them everywhere and when I do I barf a little bit in my mouth. 
What happened to all the manly men, before this hideous metrosexual phenomenon exploded? 
These men might as well have vagina's. 
If a man spends a fortune on clothes and ugly shoes that look like shit well then they fit the bill of being a douchey tool. 
A straight man who embraces the homosexual lifestyle, i.e. refined tastes in clothing, excessive use of designer hygiene products, etc. Usually is on the brink of homosexuality


How dare you call yourself a man if you participate in any of the following. 


 1.You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights. 


2. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize. 


3.You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.


4.You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first. 


5.You wear A combination of heinous and vile shoes.


6. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.


7.You have many bottles of cologne


8. You perceive that everything you have is better than everyone else's cause it has a designer name on it.


9.You go tanning.


10.You tweeze you're eyebrows. 


I can go on and on but I will stop right here so you can enjoy the yugly picture show. 


Yugly-Unique + Ugly = Yugly
Something/Somebody is ugly, but in a unique way. Or so they think. 

I can not handle when men when these shoes. They are the most hideous sickest shit I have seen.
Unless you are an Elf or the wicked witch or a dildo then be my guest. 
If when a man wears shoes and they make a click and clack sound when they walk, and can be mistaken for a women wearing heels then this man needs to get kicked hard in the vagina. 

Men’s Must Have Winter Trends Metro Man Style Scoop2  450x318
Ha ha ha ha When I see this I almost pee in my pants from laughing. 
All these men need to a severe ass kicking. This guy, I can not even explain how bad I wish I could slap the vagina off him. Nice Douchebag purse. 

I can not explain my hatred for men who care about fashion and designer labels. 
I can't stand how they flaunt their metrosexuality with their designer labels, lattes, luxury cars, and small dicks. 
People who are into name brand products with the belief that such loyalty to a label or corporation is an importance and brings prestige to their otherwise lack of taste, regardless of how stupid and tacky they look well then people are laughing at you not with you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment