Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The love of hate Pt.2

I think this can go on and on with all the things I hate.  I think most people are stupid, boring self-centered assholes. When I come across someone who has broken away from being a carbon copy, I am very impressed and I tend to make a new friend. I am sorry to say that I do not have many friends due to the fact that most people are lame.  
So let us begin. 
I hate men who are gym rats and drink protein drinks and talk about how much they can bench. Nobody gives a shit about your muscles and how the veins in your neck are always popping out and it looks like you are constantly straining to take a shit.  Is it really worth it to take steroids to look more buff but have a penis that is only 4 inches. The worse is when they wear super tight muscle shirts. 
No man should ever wear a muscle shirt unless you want people to know that you are a douche-bag. 


Funny Confession Ecard: Thanks to your rhinestone muscle tee for screaming douchebag loader then I ever could.
Men who wear rhinestone shirts/pants with any glitter, sequins or graphics of Snakes,wings,skulls,tigers,dragons, crosses, fire or any kind of ugly ass graphics on it needs to get a uppercunt- A closed fist punch in an upward, swinging motion that makes direct contact with the vagina.



How do you even have the decency to leave the house looking like a clown barfed all over you. 
When did men start looking like muscular women who spend time getting tanned and wearing more jewelery than Liberace and screaming out to the world that they are complete douche-bag tools. 
I hope for the sake of  being able to prove you are in fact a man, that you do not have a vagina under those bedazzled jeans.
 What ever happened to the  rugged, rough, manly-man? I can only hope that the manly man has not gone extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment