Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Riddle me this

What the hell is wrong with people. This shit is just mind-boggling. Please do enjoy. 
Fashion Fail - You Forgot Your Skirt
First off that is one ugly ass. I have no clue how she stuffed herself into that skirt. Impressive stuff. 

fashion fail - Go to Italy, Snog David, Tell Everyone About It
Wow good call on the hermaphrodite dress along with the Easter Sunday hat.

fashion fail - Someone Help This Poor Man! His Pants Are Swallowing Him Whole!
ha ha ha ha Now that is killer camel toe. 
fashion fail - Unnecessary Costume Is Unnecessary
Genius flasher costume. 


fashion fail - Worst Christmas Card Ever
Best Christmas card I have ever seen.  


fashion fail - Knuckle-Up Ladies
The fake spread apart gap boobs or the sick camel toe its just to overwhelming.


fashion fail - Too Sexy For My Shorts
The ultimate wedgie. I dare you to smell the crotch on those shorts when she takes them off.

Fashion Fail - Pretty Sure a Pringles Snack Stack Can Would Have Sufficed
Does anybody want some Pringels? 


Fashion Fail - Am I On Acid?
That outfit is priceless, I mean why not let everyone see those sweet tits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment